Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Outside of IMC:
- Providing info on your own personal home pages.
- Listing info about your room on "your details" on such programs
as ICQ, AIM, etc.
- Putting ads up on RPG sites that allow this.
- Join a banner exchange program, using your room's web site.
- Submit your room's home page to all major search engines.
- Check with your local gaming store, some will allow you to
hang up flyers about campaigns you are running - even ONLINE campaigns.
- Posting on the appropriate IMC MB forum.
- IMC Links. All SPRs, FPR's, and publics are listed on IMC.
- Banner ads. IMC has a banner rotation program, where banners
are shown in all rooms after a certain number of posts. This is only available
to SPRs, FPR's, and publics. Banners should be 350 (width) x 60 (height)
or less, and under 15K.
- Recruiting in other rooms. IMC asks that you check with another
room's guidelines regarding advertising before you talk about your new
room there. Some rooms also don't appreciate info being listed in your
tag line about your room. When in doubt, ask.
An unsupported PR handle is something we give out but
only to one user for one room at a time. See the Handles
Page for more on that.
If you have additional question that are not covered here, please feel
free to email the Room Department
and we will get back with you as soon as possible.